Frequently Asked Questions
We offer reasonable pricing health care plans, insurance packages based on financial conditions of clients.
What sets the SI Homecare Agency apart from other caregiving agencies?
We pride ourselves of providing “The Filipino Standard of Care” where we treat our patients not as clients but as family members who need help. We treat them with love and respect with a goal of making life easier for the patient and the family. Our clients are not numbers in our books but they are family members in our hearts
Start your Service
01. How does the process of service start?
SI Homecare Agency will send the draft of the Care Service Agreement to the client through email for review and approval
02. What will the client do after receiving the Care Service Agreement (CSA)?
The client has to review the Care Service Agreement and send their comments or approval by replying to the email that the Agreement is acceptable and the client or their POA is ready to sign it
03. After sending a reply to the email with regards to the Care Service Agreement, what will be the next step?
- Once the CSA is approved by both parties, The client or their POA will sign the agreement and decide on the start date of the service - A Registered Nurse (RN) from the agency will come for a visit to have an assessment of the client’s health condition and the physical state of the house, based from the client’s needs - The RN will also discuss the roles and responsibilities of the PCA and what is expected from them
04. What is a Care Service Agreement (CSA) ?
A Care Service Agreement is an agreement between the client, who needs care and the SI Homecare Agency that will provide the services
05. What is included in the Care Service Agreement?
The agreement has the following contents: the client’s billing and financial responsibility, service interruption, release of client record, release of transport liability, client-PCA relationship, privacy hiring of employees and contract date