SERVICE is our business. We are as good to the next client as long as the former client shares their grand experience with our service. So far, we get our next client from the good word our former client passes on about us.
In the home care arena, advertisements are just teasers. They do not get us into the door of our clients. What get us in maybe one or a combination of the following :
• We specialize on long term, live-in care
• Clients are treated like a family member; an extension of one's own family
• Clients are made to feel loved and cared for as if by a family member
• Clients are treated with respect and high esteem
• Clients and caregivers are carefully matched based on their personality, temperament and care requirements
• Care specialists are supervised by concerned, sympathetic personnel relations officer
• Care specialists are trained or have verified work experience on the case they will be handling
• Owners oversee all planning and actively supervise each caregiving program
SERVICE in itself is a personal experience. The patient may value the service based on the extent of service being rendered or the perceived need of the patient. But the value of the service equates with how much work is taken out of the hands of the patient or the family member receiving the service.
One thing we can say though, WITH US, you are not a number...YOU ARE FAMILY!